Kit de redutores de caudal
Os Redutores de Caudal são peças complementares de torneiras e chuveiros que, na substituição do tradicional filtro de rede, reduzem o fluxo de água em aproximadamente 50%.
We understand that in the plastics industry, efficiency, safety and productivity are paramount. We offer a full line of components including cylinders, grippers, slides, actuators; clamps and switches that will ensure your operations run effectively and as required.
A Plus Energy é uma Empresa tecnológica, especializada em gestão e monitorização de consumos de ar comprimido, energia e água, automação industrial, soluções de lubrificação, pneumática, vácuo, tratamento de ar e otimização de consumos de impressoras.
We offer a range of pneumatic systems tailor made to suit the demanding applications of the glass manufacturing industry.
Improve production, gain larger yields, extend the longevity of your equipment, increase accuracy and explore cooling applications for high temperatures.
From product to pallet, we offer a range of solutions to make your plant and its production lines more efficient.
- Lifting and movement solutions.
- Intelligent in feed systems.
- Forming and cooling.
- Filling and sealing.
- Palletising and cartoning.
Solutions for Packaging
From PHD Inc.
- PHD Solutions for Packaging Equipment - Case Erector
- PHD Solutions for Packaging Equipment - Slide for Brenton Case Packer
- PHD Solutions for Packaging Equipment - Slip Sheet Clamps
- PHD Solutions for Packaging Equipment - Slip Sheet Gripper
- PHD Solutions for Packaging Equipment - Zecchetti Palletizer Rotary
Piab Packaging Solutions
Handling of Flexible Packages
Flexible packaging material is the generic term for soft packages made of film, foil or paper sheeting. Popular forms are stand-up pouches, bags, sachets and envelopes. These packages are often formed, filled and sealed in a vertical or horizontal form-fill-seal machine. The package is then finally put into a case by top loading, pick-and-place or similar technology. This final step to automatically handle the filled pouch or bag is done by specific suction cups and a selection of vacuum pumps with high initial vacuum flow.
Palletizing is the process of placing packages on a pallet. Palletizing machines use vacuum pumps, suction cups and other pneumatic components. These machines typically pick up multiple boxes at a time and place them on a stack. Today, because of the high speeds required, robots are often used to accomplish this task. Another vacuum application during this process is the handling of slip sheets or tier sheets that are placed between the layers of packages.
Pneumadyne Solutions for Packaging Equipment
Automatic packaging machinery often relies on pneumatic circuitry to pack and label a variety of products including food, liquids and powders. Over the years, Pneumadyne’s barbed fittings, directional control valves and pneumatic solenoid valves have been used in systems such as:
- Pick & Place Equipment
- Labeling Devices
- Package Coding Devices
- Liquid Bottling Systems
- Various Packaging Machines
Pneumadyne manufactures a wide variety of rugged pneumatic components that are suitable for use in packaging equipment.
- Our directional valves feature numerous porting options, sizes and configurations to accommodate plumbing requirements.
- Push-to-Connect, Barbed and Threaded fittings are available to easily connect the pneumatic components within your application.
- Our brass air nozzles are ideal for directing air towards a specific location within any pneumatic application; ideal for the removal of dust and dirt